Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The website template business made a sale!

Last week I discovered that my website template business made a sale! Someone bought a one page WordPress template from my Etsy shop. So that made me very excited, and I wanted to list more templates, and use up my free listings, and so on.

But I forget that creating templates takes time. And a few things happened since the last time I created a template: I've started graduate school, my laptop died and I had to buy a new one, the new one didn't work out so I had to get another one. And I never saved a list of everything I use in my workflow. So I've had to restart in a sense. And restarting has been exhausting.

But I am so grateful for the sale. Making the first sale in any venture is always the biggest hurdle to get over. And I'm getting closer to my goal of having a stream of income that can be mostly hands-free.

One of my goals for today is to create another website template and get it uploaded to Etsy. And I'll save everything in a Google Doc this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment