Monday, February 10, 2020

Update to WordPress templates business

I paused the WordPress business templates idea because I couldn't figure out how to make the Elementor website files downloadable. I kept experimenting with ways to export an entire site but nothing worked. I paused the business because I couldn't figure out how to get it to work. Which is a really horrible excuse.

Luckily this month I learned that I can export page layouts created with Elementor. There is also a great market for Elementor templates on several platforms. So now I'm re-energized and can create downloadable templates easily. I'm happy because I want to create a business with my web development skills for passive income and this appears to be the perfect fit.

My plan is to list 26 items on Etsy by February 29th.
The schedule to get this done is as follows:
Week of February 10th: 9 listings
Week of February 17th: 9 listings
Week of February 24th: 8 listings

My graduate program starts on March 1st so I want to maximize this freetime. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment